Synonym: newspaper publisher, newsprint, paper. Similar words: paper, news, space, spate, spark, rape, tape, Spanish. Meaning: ['nuːzpeɪpə(r) /'njuːs-] n. 1. a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements 2. a business firm that publishes newspapers 3. the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher 4. cheap paper made from wood pulp and used for printing newspapers.
Random good picture Not show
1. The article was misleading, and the newspaper has apologized.
2. The newspaper editorial defamed the politician.
3. An article in the newspaper caught my attention.
4. The newspaper reporters interviewed the minister.
5. The newspaper had commenced as a duplicated broadsheet.
6. I put an advert in the local newspaper.
7. Which newspaper do you read regularly?
8. Use fairly thick wads of newspaper.
9. He bonked me on the head with his newspaper.
10. I wish to insert an advertisement in your newspaper.
11. The newspaper toned down its attack.
12. The newspaper printed a denial of the untrue story.
13. He issued a writ against the newspaper.
14. This newspaper has a large number of subscribers.
15. She wrote dull[http://sentencedict.com/newspaper.html][sentencedict.com], respectable articles for the local newspaper.
16. He reports for a local newspaper.
17. Chuck me the newspaper, would you?
18. The floor was protected with overlapping sheets of newspaper.
19. The message in the newspaper is unabridged.
20. Have you got a copy of yesterday's newspaper?
21. She bent forward to pick up the newspaper.
22. Fold this glass bowl in newspaper.
23. Tom wraps a book in a newspaper.
24. I read about it in the newspaper.
25. She quoted from a newspaper article.
26. The newspaper alleged the mayor's corrupt practices.
27. The newspaper reprinted the facts, without fear or favour.
28. The newspaper devotes two pages to comics.
29. The newspaper edits letters before printing them.
30. The newspaper is the mouthpiece of the government.