Random good picture Not show
2. They had $96,000 in their escrow account.
3. An eyewitness account described the plane as a "fireball".
4. I don't have a bank account.
5. Jack could not account for his foolish mistake.
6. The store debited his account for the purchase.
7. My bank account is in the red.
8. She gave an accurate account of the case.
9. His current account was seriously overdrawn.
10. Computers account for 5% of the country'scommercial electricity consumption.
11. I paid the cheque into my savings account.
12. We invested the money in a high-interest bank account.
13. On his account we miss the bus.
14. Don't forget to charge the money to my account.
15. The freight is not included in the account.
16. You must account to father what you have done.
17. Have you taken into account the possibility of rain?
18. She regaled us with an account of her school-days.
19. My bank account shows two debits of 5 each.
20. He betrayed all his friends on his own account.
21. Lauren could not account for her mistake.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The money will be debited from your account.
23. She gave an exuberant account of the party.
24. He gave us a blow-by-blow account of the incident.
25. His account of what happened is substantially accurate.
26. What's your account number please?
27. He has made several withdrawals from his bank account.
28. The interest accrued to our account.
29. Her account was a perversion of the truth.
More similar words: account for, accounting, on account of, accountability, take into account, county, country, count out, count on, counter, discount, counterpart, developing countries, tobacco, accompany, according, mount, accommodate, accord with, according to, accomplishment, amount to, council, accomplishments, counselor, in accordance with, counseling, round and round, aunt, hunt.