Random good picture Not show
1. She's very conventional in her views.
2. Months are a conventional subdivision of the year.
3. The chairman made a few conventional remarks.
4. She's so conventional in her views.
5. Mine was a conventional family upbringing.
6. The disease is totally unresponsive to conventional treatment.
7. Internet connections through conventional phone lines are fairly slow.
8. Conventional wisdom has it that riots only ever happen in cities.
9. He made a few conventional remarks about the weather.
10. He didn't fit the conventional image of a banker.
11. A conventional war would still cause unacceptable devastation.
12. The printer has several advantages over conventional printers.
13. What a conventional, middle-aged attitude he has to life!
14. All the approaches mentioned so far are fairly conventional.
15. She abandoned the linearity of the conventional novel.
16. Not everybody nowadays lives in the conventional nuclear family.
17. He is conventional in his approach to life.
18. The first movement is a conventional symphonic Allegro.
19. It's not a hotel, in the conventional sense, but rather a whole village turned into a hotel.
20. As traffic grew, the conventional wisdom was that roads should be widened to make room.
21. His work brought him into conflict with more conventional scientists.
22. She gives the impression of being rather conventional, but under the surface she is wildly eccentric.
23. This remarkable technology provides far greater clarity than conventional x-rays.
24. The other houses are built to a more conventional design.
25. With a conventional repayment mortgage, the repayments consist of both capital and interest.
26. I want to reiterate that our conventional weapons are superior.
27. Relative to atypical antipsychotic use(sentencedict.com/conventional.html), conventional antipsychotic use was associated with a higher risk for death at all time points.
28. Die? I should say not, dear fellow. No Barry more would allow such a conventional thing to happen to him. John Barry more, American actor, J.
29. We must reduce the danger of war by controlling nuclear, chemical and conventional arms.
30. It's taken a long time to break out of my own conventional training.
More similar words: convention, invention, conversation, prevention, intervention, constitutional, convenience, a bone of contention, conversion, national, additional, functional, educational, conviction, nationalism, traditional, congressional, traditionally, institutional, international, instructional, mention, organizational, attention, not to mention, pay attention to, identification, convey, concentration, convert.