Synonym: declare, narrate, recite, recount, report, state, tell. Similar words: related, relation, relative, relatively, correlation, relationship, in relation to, relax. Meaning: [rɪ'leɪt] v. 1. make a logical or causal connection 2. have to do with or be relevant to 3. give an account of 4. be in a relationship with 5. have or establish a relationship to.
Random good picture Not show
1. His remarks didn't relate to the topic under discussion.
2. I don't understand how the two ideas relate.
3. No one can relate to me.
4. The issues raised in the report relate directly to Age Concern's ongoing work in this area.
5. Researchers are trying to relate low exam results and/to/with large class sizes.
6. Other recommendations relate to the details of how such data is stored.
7. The professor told his students to relate theory with practice.
8. I found it difficult to relate the two ideas in my mind.
9. The issues raised in the report relate directly to the ongoing work of the charity.
10. Our findings relate to physically rather than the visually handicapped pupils.
11. It is difficult to relate his argument to the facts.
12. Does the new law relate only to theft?
13. Laurie finds it difficult to relate to children.
14. Many adults can't relate to children.
15. He is unable to relate to other people.
16. Only children often relate well to adults.
17. We must relate these principles to our everyday work.
18. I can't relate those two ideas.
19. What he said did not relate with the facts.
20. Some adults can't relate to children.
21. It is difficult to relate the two cases.
22. They can't relate to modern literature.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The two brothers can't relate to each other.
24. She doesn't relate very well to her mother.
25. Attempts to relate studies on animals to those on humans are not really comparing like with like.
26. The charges of fraud relate to events that took place over ten years ago.
27. Can you relate what happened in your childhood to your present state of mind?
28. Our product needs an image that people can relate to.
29. When people are cut off from contact with others, they lose all ability to relate.
30. I found a very mixed group of individuals some of whom I could relate to and others with whom I had very little in common.
More similar words: related, relation, relative, relatively, correlation, relationship, in relation to, relax, revelation, elaborate, late, later, plate, lately, violate, isolate, isolated, regulate, percolate, insulated, calculate, speculate, stimulate, chocolate, translate, manipulate, articulate, contemplate, sooner or later, delay.