Random good picture Not show
(1) The book was subsequently translated into 15 languages.
(2) The monk was subsequently venerated as a saint.
(3) Subsequently, new guidelines were issued to all employees.
(4) Brooke was arrested and subsequently sentenced to five years'imprisonment.
(5) He subsequently became chairman of the party.
(6) Subsequently, the company filed for bankruptcy.
(7) She subsequently became the Faculty's President.
(8) The original interview notes were subsequently lost.
(9) Two armor divisions were mousetrapped and subsequently destroyed.
(10) They subsequently admitted that the story was pure invention.
(11) The data can subsequently be loaded on a computer for processing.
(12) Facing total defeat in Vietnam(Sentence dictionary), the French subsequently conceded full independence to Laos.
(13) In 1982 he was arrested and subsequently convicted on drug trafficking charges.
(14) Although he subsequently became a successful businessman, his criminal past caught up with him.
(15) Nearly one hundred of them were subsequently tried, convicted and imprisoned.
(16) He was born in Hong Kong where he subsequently practised as a lawyer until his retirement.
(17) S2 may subsequently reset the bistable and cancel operation.
(18) Subsequently 6 or 8 members attended each meeting.
(19) Subsequently we cancelled all the subscriptions.
(20) Although frequent high-level negotiations were subsequently, held, skirmishing continued.
(21) We subsequently brought the bags to Grange, Co.
(22) One of the arrested men subsequently committed Suicide.
(23) Its use subsequently spread to other public sector analyses involving a comparison of costs and benefits over time.
(24) Subsequently, a government panel decided Uncle Sam should endeavor to ensure survival of at least three thousand pairs.
(25) Howard attracted many gifted people who have subsequently attained leadership roles in the Salvation Army.
(26) This term has subsequently been used to designate the marginal group in relation to the dominant order.
(27) The use of natural astrology, as it was subsequently called became inseparable from the exercise of political and military power.
(28) After become effective of property insurance contract, those who serve as insurance mark insurance belongings reachs his to concern a benefit, because the meeting is buying and selling, given, accede to wait for the happening of the circumstance and be transferred, after the cession of insurance mark, the alienee that insurance profit meets what change insurance bid subsequently of course.
(29) These results suggest the involvement of platelet activating factor in the endothelin induced fibrinolytic activation and subsequently developed mucosal haemorrhagic lesion.
(30) First, the contractual relationship between the shipper-consignor and the carrier issuer of the bill controlled subsequently acquired rights.
More similar words: subsequent, consequently, frequently, sequence, consequence, in consequence, frequent, gently, recently, currently, inherently, apparently, diligently, preeminently, consistently, inadvertently, frequency, instantly, importantly, significantly, influential, equipment, equivalent, requirement, observe, observer, entertainment, sentiment, cubs, observation.