Similar words: inadvertent, advertisement, advertising, consistently, in advance, in advance of, gently, recently. Meaning: adv. without knowledge or intention.
Random good picture Not show
1. Viruses can be spread inadvertently by email users.
2. The student inadvertently transposed the e and the i in "weird".
3. They inadvertently got mixed up in a free fight involving some 20 people.
4. We had inadvertently left without paying the bill.
5. Many people inadvertently transpose digits of the ZIP code.
6. Robinson's name was inadvertently omitted from the list.
7. She inadvertently telephoned the wrong person.
8. I inadvertently passed this essay by.
9. I inadvertently pressed the wrong button.
10. The possibility of sending a new manager was inadvertently hinted at.
11. Truc inadvertently provided a possible answer.
12. The Finance Minister inadvertently revealed budget secrets to reporters.
13. The construction crew inadvertently cut through a telephone cable.
14. But inadvertently(sentencedict.com), through the inventions its findings make possible.
15. His name had been leaked inadvertently in a press interview which I had given and some one had traced his whereabouts.
16. This could inadvertently promote a simplistic zoning pattern in local authority policies.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. The owners inadvertently supply another, but in their absence, this crutch isn't there and symptoms of separation anxiety occur.
18. Backwards Pretend you are a beginner who has inadvertently forgotten which end of the board is forwards and set sail going backwards.
19. Agricultural advisors often inadvertently encourage pests by advising farmers to cultivate more intensively.
20. Of course it was Trondur who inadvertently cheered me up.
21. Otherwise you may find that you've inadvertently changed colour when the carriage is at the left.
22. I suggest that these parents look long and hard at the messages they have been inadvertently conveying about reading.
23. Larkin, above: brandishing an open razor, intending to frighten the victim's man and inadvertently killing the victim.
24. Externalities bring trouble because people and companies do not, generally, pay for the costs they inadvertently impose on others.
25. The Department of Correction, in a blunder Ryan shakes her head over still, inadvertently gave Carter her home address.
26. Endoscopic removal should not be attempted as the risk of inadvertently puncturing a package is high.
27. In a school gymnasium full of caucus-goers in Des Moines, Dole inadvertently coined the best phrase of this perplexing campaign.
28. A study of women writers can easily lose sight of broader literary relations, and inadvertently consign its subjects to a ghetto.
29. The guard on Alan's machine was removed for cleaning and inadvertently not replaced before the machine was used.
30. Now, I may fear a collapsed bridge or an inadvertently sliced aorta.
More similar words: inadvertent, advertisement, advertising, consistently, in advance, in advance of, gently, recently, currently, apparently, frequently, diligently, consequently, entertainment, instantly, in addition, importantly, in addition to, significantly, convert, over there, vertical, tent, nevertheless, extent, patent, intent, all over the world, sentence, listen to.