Random good picture Not show
1. I am a does not contain any additives lunatic.
2. Most wines contain between 10% and 15% alcohol.
3. All natural minerals contain impurities.
4. Nebulae contain very large amounts of ionized gas.
5. Some mushrooms contain a deadly poison.
6. Fruit juices contain natural sugars.
7. Our products contain no artificial preservatives or colourings.
8. He could hardly contain his fury.
9. This drink doesn't contain any alcohol.
10. The regional editions of the paper contain specific information for that area.
11. To explain this, they hypothesise that galaxies must contain a great deal of missing matter which cannot be detected.
12. This brand of tinned food does not contain artificial coloring.
13. Doctors are struggling to contain the epidemic.
14. It might contain something of value.
15. Her blood was found to contain poison.
16. The records contain the bank details of all employees.
17. UN peacekeepers are struggling to contain the escalating violence.
18. Most fertilizers contain nitrogen and phosphates.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Tomorrow's papers will contain full details of the case.
20. He struggled to contain his resentment.
21. The liquid was found to contain 7.4g of phenylamine.
22. The little boy couldn't contain his urine any longer.
23. What does that box contain?
24. Magazines often contain caricatures of well-known film stars.
25. Does the sentence contain an adverb?
26. Government forces have failed to contain the rebellion.
27. Butter and cream contain a lot of saturated fats.
28. Please contain your enthusiasm for a moment.
29. Some magazines contain nothing but scandal and gossip.
30. The food was analysed root and branch and found to contain small amounts of poison.
More similar words: container, maintain, confrontation, on the contrary, retain, obtain, sustain, certain, curtain, captain, uncertain, for certain, certainly, retaining, sustainable, certainly not, uncertainty, control, contest, context, contend, confront, contract, continue, contrast, continent, continued, contribute, entertainment, constraint.