Random good picture Not show
1. Recently they have discovered a comet.
2. I've been going through a bad patch recently.
3. There have been several retirements in my office recently.
4. We have made several additions to the collection recently.sentencedict.com
5. The lake was recently designated a conservation area.
6. She has turned quite grey recently.
7. The long-dormant volcano has recently shown signs of erupting.
8. The film has recently won a shedload of awards.
9. I've recently changed my opinion of her.
10. Sue and Ben have recently become parents.
11. He's really been through the mill recently.
12. Have you seen any good films recently?
13. She has recently been appointed to the bench.
14. Have you heard from them recently?
15. There have been several attacks on foreigners recently.
16. The interior has recently been extensively restored.
17. Her elder sister's been acting rather funnily just recently.
18. Recently he enrolled in the Chinese Medical Association.
19. Cleaning services in state-run hospitals have recently been privatized.
20. The country has undergone massive changes recently.
21. Very high taxes have recently been imposed on cigarettes.
22. The local council has recently acquired the site.
23. The bank recently opened a branch in Germany.
24. The family has grown in size recently.
25. I haven't been feeling myself recently .
26. The hotel has recently been redesigned and redecorated.
27. The boss fired him recently.
28. She has recently been appointed to the committee.
29. The school has recently built a new gym.
30. The church was recently restored after decades of disuse.
More similar words: recent, decent, gently, currently, apparently, frequently, diligently, consequently, consistently, inadvertently, unprecedented, receive, receiver, instantly, reception, recession, importantly, directly, significantly, correctly, Cent., scent, accent, per cent, center, central, century, incentive, centurion, percentage.