Random good picture Not show
4. A host of musicians will perform at the festival.
5. Wizards usually use magic wands to perform spells.
6. The children always perform a nativity play every Christmas.
7. A computer can perform many tasks at once.
8. Computers can perform a variety of tasks.
9. The UN must perform a difficult balancing act between the two sides in the conflict.
10. In your new job you will perform a variety of functions.
11. Norton Disk Doctor can perform miracles on a dodgy hard disk.
12. You will be asked to perform some standard manoeuvres during your driving test.
13. His council had had to perform miracles on a tiny budget.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. We usually ask interviewees to perform a few simple tasks on the computer just to test their aptitude.
15. He promises, but does not always perform.
16. Plans are in hand to perform 'Oz' next semester.
17. Some animals perform elaborate mating rituals before they copulate.
18. The police perform a vital role in our society.
19. They will perform a short mime later.
20. The trained horses sashayed to perform.
21. I have a duty to perform.
22. Only the priest can perform these actions.
23. She strove to perform all her wifely functions perfectly.
24. These tyres perform badly/poorly in hot weather.
25. I'm looking forward to seeing you perform.
26. Singers took turns to perform songs they had written.
27. Fraser did not perform until after inter-mission.
28. The children perform two plays each school year.
29. What functions can this program perform?