Synonym: ethnic, ethnical. Similar words: agricultural, culture, agriculture, naturally, naturalist, structural, rural, faculty. Meaning: ['kʌltʃərəl] adj. 1. of or relating to the arts and manners that a group favors 2. denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people 3. of or relating to the shared knowledge and values of a society 4. relating to the raising of plants or animals.
Random good picture Not show
1. Proust's work reflected his own social and cultural milieu.
2. The era was characterized by political and cultural turbulence.
3. He is of high cultural background.
4. Our party believes in encouraging cultural diversity, not diversion.
5. They organized the festival jointly with the French cultural service.
6. The cultural and historical links between the many provinces were seen to be very tenuous.
7. The agreement on cultural cooperation between the two countries was rescinded on 30 April, 2002.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. A startling cultural transformation occurred in post - war Britain.
9. Friendly contacts between different peoples facilitate the cultural and economic interchange.
10. Cultural exchanges are a way of building bridges between countries.
11. Does television adequately reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the country?
12. Cultural exchanges are a way of building bridges between nations.
13. In this sense, the encyclopedic cultural value and historic significance of Dunhuang are inestimable.
14. Frequent cultural exchange will certainly help foster friendly relations between our two universities.
15. The new book was the cultural event of the year.
16. Beijing is the political, economic and cultural centre of China.
17. Volunteers need to be sensitized to the cultural differences they will meet in African countries.
18. The commission has no formal competence in cultural matters.
19. Gender roles are often conditioned by cultural factors.
20. Each country has its own indigenous cultural tradition.
21. A cultural and social evolution now becomes rapid.
22. Cultural distinctions lie at the heart of these issues.
23. This town is a cultural/intellectual desert.
24. The 70s were a cultural wasteland.
25. The author provides a clear definition of cultural awareness.
26. The best films are those which transcend national or cultural barriers.
27. It is important to look at the political and cultural context in which the novel was written.
28. The city offers an appealing combination of sporting and cultural events.
29. We are doing this work in the context of reforms in the economic, social and cultural spheres.
30. The theatre and cinema closed and the town became a cultural desert.
More similar words: agricultural, culture, agriculture, naturally, naturalist, structural, rural, faculty, difficult, sculpture, built up, adult, accuracy, encourage, accurate, rally, oral, result, discourage, insurance, courageous, secular, consult, assault, discouraged, accurately, encouraging, molecule, overall, as a result.