Random good picture Not show
1) How do you operate the remote control unit?
2) The basic unit of society is the family.
3) The hour is a unit of time.
4) We have an in-house training unit.
5) The school has a special education unit.
6) They aim to reduce unit costs through extra sales.
7) The gram is a metric unit.
8) The family is the basic unit of society.
9) One unit of alcohol is equal to half a pint of beer.
10) The unit has insufficient armament with which to do battle.
11) The per unit area yield of ginned cotton has increased by 10% over last year.
12) The man is in the hospital's intensive care unit .
13) A metre is a unit of length and a kilogram is a unit of weight.
14) The cell is the unit of which all living organisms are composed.
15) In this example we have assumed a unit price of $10.
16) Electricity is ten pence per unit.
17) The cavalry unit must be remounted immediately.
18) The control unit decoded the 18 bits.
19) The research unit is attached to the university.
20) He detailed a unit on a special service.
21) The unit is stable enough on level ground.
22) Their baby is still in the hospital's neonatal unit.
23) The present perfect is covered in Unit 8.
24) This police unit was established to fight corruption.
25) The unit headed by Sergeant Bell.
26) A centimetre is a unit of length.
27) The unit plugs into any TV set.
28) They lopped 20p off the price of each unit.
29) Dr Nussbaum is director of the Civil Liberties Research Unit at King's College,[sentencedict.com](http://sentencedict.com/unit.html) London.
30) The fleet is manoeuvring in combination with the air unit.
More similar words: unite, unity, community, munitions, opportunity, union, unique, junior, punish, uniform, run into, monitor, in itself, initial, initiate, initially, municipal, furniture, magnitude, cognitive, communicate, definitely, initiative, definition, incommunicado, recognition, communication, finite element, communicate with, telecommunications.