Random good picture Not show
1. Most art forms require a contribution from the observer.
2. You are here as an observer.
3. To the casual observer, the system appears confusing.
4. A casual observer would have taken them to be three men out for an evening stroll.
5. To the casual observer, it would have looked like any other domestic argument.
6. The Observer found the play "a feeble rehash of familiar Miller themes".
7. The country was granted observer status at the summit.
8. It's obvious even to the casual observer.
9. He is an acute observer.
10. To a casual observer, everything might appear normal.
11. She used to edit the Observer.
12. I attended the conference as an observer.
13. He is an acute observer of the social scene.
14. To the casual observer Mary seemed quite calm.
15. The old man was sent along as an observer.
16. A poll for the Observer showed Labour on 39 per cent with the Tories lagging a point behind.
17. A casual observer would have guessed his age at 70.
18. Even a casual observer could hardly have failed to notice the heightening of an already tense atmosphere.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. An unwary observer could easily mistake this constellation for a comet.
20. The Sunday Observer had a headline saying, "Pop Star Arrested on Drugs Charges".
21. Did you read that piece in the Observer about censorship?
22. A second illustrative example was taken from The Observer newspaper.
23. In natural history the careful observer and recorder was very important in the advance of the science.
24. The British government acted as a neutral observer during the talks.
25. The president suggested that a UN observer should attend the conference.
26. You can't speak at this meeting, you are here as an observer.
27. Despite his kindly, sometimes whimsical air, he was a shrewd observer of people.
28. "It was a parody of a trial, " said one observer.
29. The talks took place in the presence of a diplomatic observer.
30. Throughout the novel, the story is seen through the eyes of a detached observer.
More similar words: observe, observation, serve, reserve, serve as, preserve, nerve, serving, service, intervention, reservation, conservation, conservative, social services, over and over, subsequent, obstacle, obstreperous, curve, carve, survey, harvest, user, laser, desert, closer, assert, insert, series, nervous.