Random good picture Not show
2. The conference rose to applaud the speaker.
3. The conference delegates included representatives from abroad.
4. Around 350 delegates attended the conference.
5. The conference delegates were transfixed by her speech.
6. We stayed at a student hostel during the conference.
7. Nearly all the members attended the conference.
8. The conference was very well organized.
9. The conference was hailed as a great success.
10. The conference degenerated into a complete fiasco.
11. The conference approved a proposal for a referendum.
12. Mr. Hobby is in conference with his advisers.
13. She's waiting for you in the conference room upstairs.
14. The Aids conference will be held in Glasgow.
15. He is one of the delegates to the conference.
16. She is attending a three-day conference on Aids education.
17. He is the spokesman for the conference.
18. The conference might reconvene after its opening session.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Dillon made the announcement at a news conference.
20. The conference ended with a plenary debate.
21. The conference broke for a recess.
22. The conference came to a speedy end.
23. Complete disarmament was the ultimate goal of the conference.
24. There has not been much publicity about this conference.
25. The theme of the conference is renaissance Europe.
26. The association is having its annual conference next week.
27. Hordes of journalists jostled for position outside the conference hall.
28. The conference is going to be a lot of extra work.
29. Reading make a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man.
30. The strike was timed to coincide with the party conference.
More similar words: reference, preference, difference, make a difference, confess, confession, different, consequence, convenience, in consequence, interfere, inherent, currency, interfere in, confuse, confirm, interfere with, confront, conflict, confident, hence, fence, commence, essence, science, sequence, conflict with, evidence, sentence, confrontation.