Random good picture Not show
1. A disgruntled former employee is being blamed for the explosion.
2. One of the main themes of TQM is employee involvement.
3. There is a substantial payback in terms of employee and union relations.
4. The employee was dismissed as incompetent.
5. The police want to interview every employee about the theft.
6. The general manager downgraded the employee.
7. On a good day, each employee will shuck 3,500 oysters.
8. The electricity company will send an employee to read your meter.
9. An employee sold him on the notion that cable was the medium of the future.
10. How should I know? I'm just a lowly employee.
11. According to one employee, who wishes to remain anonymous , the company engaged in illegal activities.
12. The photos were probably swiped by an employee.
13. If he suspected an employee of dishonesty, he was not above wire-tapping.
14. Few homeworkers doing piecework in manufacturing enjoy employee status.
15. I would put the cost of a new employee at ￡30000a year.
16. The company is suing a former employee.
17. Organizations have an interest in ensuring that employee motivation is high.
18. I'm not a permanent employee; I'm working here on a fixed-term contract.
19. An attorney is your employee, in a manner of speaking.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Each employee brings his or her own psychological baggage to the workplace.
21. Their longest-serving employee is threatening to quit over pay.
22. An employee is not eligible for a redundancy payment unless he has been with the company for two years.
23. The new employee was useless and so the management got shot of him after only a week.
24. The changes may result in a greater reduction in employee numbers than we had previously expected.
25. In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers attractive employee benefits.
26. Common sense and creativity are some of the intangibles we're looking for in an employee.
27. Insistence on better working conditions by the union has resulted in fewer employee absences.
28. It is a fairly shoddy way to treat an employee.
29. A variety of factors come into play when choosing an employee.
30. If my child is sick and I leave work, I'm a bad employee. If I don't, I'm a bad mother. It's a no-win situation .
More similar words: employer, employ, employment, unemployment, deploy, temple, contemplate, loyal, plot, empire, aplomb, emphasis, preempt, exploit, explode, explore, emphasize, diplomat, explosion, exempt from, comply, imply, diplomatic, contretemps, complex, sample, simply, exploration, contemporary, complaint.