Random good picture Not show
1. The employee was dismissed as incompetent.
2. The general manager downgraded the employee.
3. A disgruntled former employee is being blamed for the explosion.
4. One of the main themes of TQM is employee involvement.
5. There is a substantial payback in terms of employee and union relations.
6. The police want to interview every employee about the theft.
7. I'm a government employee.
8. On a good day, each employee will shuck 3,500 oysters.
9. The electricity company will send an employee to read your meter.
10. How should I know? I'm just a lowly employee.
11. The photos were probably swiped by an employee.
12. Few homeworkers doing piecework in manufacturing enjoy employee status.
13. The company is suing a former employee.
14. Their longest-serving employee is threatening to quit over pay.
15. He extended his hand to the new employee.
16. The boss dismissed the employee.
17. He is an employee of Fuji Bank.
18. He told off the employee severely.
19. The EU should set minimum standards of employee rights.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Each employee received a like bonus.
21. He brought around a new employee this afternoon.
22. This employee has penetrated his boss' s meaning.
23. She's a former council employee/employee of the council.
24. He had been termed a temporary employee.
25. An employee sold him on the notion that cable was the medium of the future.
26. According to one employee, who wishes to remain anonymous , the company engaged in illegal activities.
27. If he suspected an employee of dishonesty, he was not above wire-tapping.
28. The changes may result in a greater reduction in employee numbers than we had previously expected.
29. In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers attractive employee benefits.
30. Common sense and creativity are some of the intangibles we're looking for in an employee.
More similar words: employer, employ, employment, unemployment, deploy, temple, contemplate, loyal, plot, empire, aplomb, emphasis, preempt, exploit, explode, explore, emphasize, diplomat, explosion, exempt from, comply, imply, diplomatic, contretemps, complex, sample, simply, exploration, contemporary, complaint.