Random good picture Not show
1. The waves frothed as they crashed onto the beach.
2. He reached down and hauled Liz up onto the wall.
3. If any more work is piled onto this office, I shall leave!
4. Water was dripping onto the floor below.
5. He grafted the branch onto the apple tree.
6. Don't spatter the soup onto the table.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. He strapped the bag onto his bicycle.
8. A little milk dribbled onto the floor.
9. Water had spilled out of the bucket onto the floor.
10. The boy was electrocuted when he wandered onto a railway track.
11. The encyclopedia thudded onto the floor.
12. The rope broke and she fell 50 metres onto the rocks.
13. The antibodies glom onto the virus and destroy it.
14. They corralled the cattle before loading them onto the truck.
15. The child latched onto his mother,unwilling to let her go.
16. I'll get onto the director and see if he can help.
17. The ice cracked as I stepped onto it.
18. Trace around your template and transfer the design onto a sheet of card.
19. The car rolled onto its roof, trapping him.
20. The car skidded as she turned onto the highway.
21. Several of the books had fallen onto the floor.
22. She hoicked her bike onto the car roof.
23. He heaped more food onto his plate.
24. He screwed the mirror onto the wall.
25. She dished the food onto plates.
26. The dining - room opens onto a paved terrace.
27. He often loads a lot of work onto his staff.
28. He shifted his weight onto his back foot.
29. I brushed up against the door, and some of the wet paint came off onto my coat.
30. The lid still stayed on when the pot had dropped onto the floor.
More similar words: hold on to, on top of, in front of, in addition to, in relation to, in proportion to, pay attention to, on the contrary, into, get into, downtown, go into, mentor, turn to, come into, in touch, count on, count out, cut into, fall into, get down to, run into, point out, fit into, listen to, look into, comment on, happen to, turn into, month.