Random good picture Not show
1. The waves frothed as they crashed onto the beach.
2. Water was dripping onto the floor below.
3. He grafted the branch onto the apple tree.
4. Don't spatter the soup onto the table.
5. He strapped the bag onto his bicycle.
6. A little milk dribbled onto the floor.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The encyclopedia thudded onto the floor.
8. The antibodies glom onto the virus and destroy it.
9. The ice cracked as I stepped onto it.
10. The car rolled onto its roof, trapping him.
11. The car skidded as she turned onto the highway.
12. Several of the books had fallen onto the floor.
13. She hoicked her bike onto the car roof.
14. He heaped more food onto his plate.
15. He screwed the mirror onto the wall.
16. She dished the food onto plates.
17. The dining - room opens onto a paved terrace.
18. He shifted his weight onto his back foot.
19. The trolly has been hooked onto the engine.
20. She hauled her backpack onto her back.
21. How shall I fasten this picture onto the wall?
22. The tadpoles metamorphose and emerge onto land.
23. They hoicked the box onto the table.
24. The bird flew up onto the tree.
25. Invert the cake onto a cooling rack.
26. He was strapped onto the chair.
27. Now you can burn your photos onto a CD-ROM.
28. He emptied the biscuits onto the plate.
29. The baby clung onto its mother.
30. I slipped as I stepped onto the platform.
More similar words: hold on to, on top of, in front of, in addition to, in relation to, in proportion to, pay attention to, on the contrary, into, get into, downtown, go into, mentor, turn to, come into, in touch, count on, count out, cut into, fall into, get down to, run into, point out, fit into, listen to, look into, comment on, happen to, turn into, month.