Random good picture Not show
2. One who frequently looks back can't go far.
3. He frequently donates large sums to charity.
4. At one time we met frequently.
5. Instead of defending traditional values, the church frequently seems weak-kneed and irresolute.
6. He used to practise usury frequently.
7. Lean hard-training women athletes may men-struate less frequently or not at all.
8. He is frequently misquoted in the press.
9. We had to pause frequently for breath.
10. Congestion frequently reduces traffic to walking pace.
11. How frequently do the trains come?
12. The girl had been molested frequently by her stepfather from the age of eight.
13. He frequently exhibits at the art gallery.
14. They frequently hold conferences at that hotel.
15. Consonants are frequently assimilated to neighboring consonants.
16. These thatched roofs frequently catch fire .
17. One who frequently looks back can nit go far.
18. She's written a program to find words which frequently occur together.
19. The pilot checked the fuel gauge frequently.
20. The sobs came less frequently, then stopped altogether.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Stores of grain are frequently attacked by pests, especially rats.
22. As a politician Jefferson frequently lashed out at the press.
23. As a child, she frequently withdrew into her own fantasy world.
24. It is frequently mentioned in the poetic writings of the period.
25. A shuttle bus runs frequently between the Inn and the Country Club.
26. The Prime Minister was frequently lampooned in political cartoons.
27. The actress needed to be prompted frequently.
28. The illness frequently coexists with other chronic diseases.
29. I like that you should call on me frequently.
30. When we first met, we had a row, and we have rowed frequently ever since.
More similar words: frequent, consequently, frequency, subsequent, gently, requirement, recently, currently, apparently, diligently, consistently, inadvertently, request, require, required, sequence, consequence, in consequence, instantly, importantly, significantly, influential, equipment, equivalent, entertainment, sentiment, free, freely, freeze, free of.