Random good picture Not show
1. He had studied diligently at college.
2. They worked diligently on the task they had been given.
3. He applied himself diligently to learning French.
4. The two sides are now working diligently to resolve their differences.
5. Thousands of students are diligently filling out final exams with Number 2 pencils.
6. They worked diligently all morning.
7. Diligently, even angrily, we express, discuss[sentencedict.com], and defend our ostensibly knowledgeable positions.
8. Brennan has worked diligently to recast the company's image.
9. But diligently studying by day and by night Seriously impair his tender eyesight.
10. Lucky things always happen when you work diligently and persistently. You will find more opportunity and luck, if you are more attentive to what is around you. Dr T.P.Chia
11. Later that afternoon the police, who had been diligently searching certain caravans on Turpin's Field, spread their net wider.
12. He performed these minor tasks diligently, although he hated writing letters.
13. They worked diligently and enthusiastically but tended to be aloof from the local inhabitants.
14. What a contrast to today's robotic, serious-faced professionals diligently pacing to the nearest foot the distances between ball and flag.
15. However diligently Wilson practised, the slang phrase sounded unnaturally on his lips.
16. He went diligently about, laughing at the town, individually and in mass.
17. They set to work very diligently to write out a history of the accident.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The corners of mouth curl upwards upwardly, diligently lets own smile.
19. Morales has diligently fought for the rights of coca growers and tossed the US Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) out of Bolivia.
20. Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision.
21. It irks me that the Five-Hundred-Mile-Race grandstands are basically inaccessible-a group of us are working diligently to correct that.
22. Birds twitter outside the open window as the nuns scrutinise each graph and diligently take notes.
23. Who takes the risk, for example, when a nominated subcontractor fails to perform diligently and delays completion of the main contract?
24. Arthur runs evening classes in Bristol and Swindon two nights a week where eager amateurs labour diligently with varying degrees of success.
25. For reasons not apparent he had become a reformed character: he worked diligently and spent long hours in the laboratory.
26. The story of the little prince of life with a serious attitude, he diligently to clear the crater, pulling the monkey bread tree seedlings.
27. For pass over the isles of Chittim, and see; and send unto Kedar, and consider diligently, and see if there be such a thing.
28. I have positive attitude and I am willing and able to work diligently without supervision.
29. Effort, it is a long-playing bitterness to practice and diligently get!
30. The buck drew a newspaper from his pocket and set about perusing it very diligently.
More similar words: gently, recently, frequently, apparently, currently, consequently, consistently, inadvertently, indigenous, lightly, slightly, instantly, importantly, significantly, agent, readily, dilemma, steadily, entertainment, sentiment, refrigerator, light, flight, slight, light up, delight, gene, eligible, lighting, genre.