Random good picture Not show
1. Those concerns were overshadowed by subsequent events.
2. This will be discussed in subsequent chapters.
3. Memory can be profoundly shaped by subsequent experience.
4. Subsequent events proved me wrong.
5. The story will be continued in subsequent issues of the magazine.
6. The book discusses his illness and subsequent resignation from the government.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. His illness was subsequent to his wife's death.
8. These skills were passed on to subsequent generations.
9. The day subsequent to your visit he died.
10. Subsequent events verified that his judgement was at fault.
11. The first and all subsequent visits were kept secret.
12. Subsequent events proved him wrong.
13. There have been further developments subsequent to our meeting.
14. Subsequent events vindicated the policy.
15. Subsequent events vindicatedhis suspicions.
16. Subsequent to its success as a play(sentencedict.com), it was made into a film.
17. He confessed to other crimes subsequent to the bank robbery.
18. Those explosions must have been subsequent to our departure, because we didn't hear anything.
19. Three of them were killed in the subsequent encounter with the police.
20. He is starting the first school himself, but subsequent ones will be franchised to use the Fujita method.
21. Eye problems can indicate an unhealthy lifestyle with subsequent suppression of the immune system.
22. They won only one more game subsequent to their Cup semi-final win last year.
23. Subsequent events confirmed our doubts.
24. Did that difficult beginning adversely affect the subsequent shooting?
25. Perceptions and attitudes affect subsequent behaviour.
26. Table I summarises their subsequent clinical course.
27. The police are increasing their efforts to prevent car thefts and subsequent ram-raiding.
28. Developments on this issue will be dealt with in a subsequent report.
29. They had a hit in the 1990s, but their subsequent releases stiffed.
30. The book was banned in the US, as were two subsequent books.
More similar words: consequently, sequence, consequence, in consequence, frequent, frequently, frequency, influential, equipment, equivalent, requirement, observe, observer, entertainment, sentiment, cubs, observation, subsidy, subsist, substance, subscriber, substantial, substantially, equip, equity, request, require, required, adequate, equation.