Random good picture Not show
1. The frequency of Kara's phone calls increased rapidly.
2. I am majored in audio frequency amplifier.
3. He tuned his radio to the police frequency.
4. Fatal accidents have decreased in frequency over recent years.
5. Complaints about the frequency of trains rose by 201% in the last year.
6. Fatal road accidents have decreased in frequency over recent years.
7. The frequency of accidents on that road made the council lower the speed limit.
8. The relative frequency of this illness in the area is of concern to all doctors.
9. We can often correlate age with frequency of illness.
10. Accidents are happening with increasing frequency.
11. You can't hear waves of such a high frequency.
12. The tanks broke down with increasing frequency.
13. Accidents of this sort are happening with increasing frequency.
14. This equipment can detect very low frequency signals.
15. Businesses come and go with alarming frequency .
16. Crime increases in frequency in less settled neighbourhoods.
17. Bullets bounced off the rock with alarming frequency.
18. Dolphins produce a high frequency sound.
19. Attacks of asthma decrease in frequency through early adult life.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. This radio signal has a frequency of 800000 cycles per second.
21. In the evening this station changes frequency and broadcasts on another band.
22. If we can know their frequency we will monitor their talking.
23. Do you know what frequency the BBC World Service is on?
24. The drug can reduce the frequency and severity of attacks.
25. The relative frequency of fraternal twins has halved since 1950.
26. The symbol used signifies that the frequency is measured in kHz.
28. Side effects from prescribed drugs are being reported with increasing frequency .
29. Different senses of a word are ordered according to frequency.
30. It's not the duration of his absences from work so much as the frequency that worries me.
More similar words: frequent, frequently, sequence, consequence, in consequence, request, require, required, subsequent, agency, requirement, tendency, currency, consequently, emergency, efficiency, presidency, free, free of, freeze, freely, pregnancy, set free, free from, freshman, influential, equip, equity, schadenfreude, equation.