Random good picture Not show
1. The equipment is still at the experimental stage.
2. The oil company will ship out the heavy equipment.
3. They supply us with latest equipment.
4. Sulphur is also used to sterilize equipment.
5. The equipment sent out a regular high-pitched signal.
6. Is the equipment operational yet?
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Can I rent the equipment?
8. Periodic checks are carried out on the equipment.
9. Sailors have special equipment to help them navigate.
10. The equipment is checked on a regular basis.
11. The money will be used to repair faulty equipment.
12. The climbers strapped on a variety of equipment.
13. Hospitals are increasingly depending on charity for vital equipment.
14. Put the equipment in No 3 bay.
15. The new system will be compatible with existing equipment.
16. The ship is loaded with military equipment.
17. Make sure the equipment is properly installed.
18. We'll have to bring our equipment up-to-date.
19. The firm is Britain's main producer of electronic equipment.
20. I want to know the magnitude of this equipment.
21. The team's first task was to decide what equipment could be salvaged.
22. Undercover officers found drug-making equipment used to impregnate paper with LSD.
23. Accidents due to failure of safety equipment are uncommon nowadays.
24. The equipment had to be dismantled and reassembled at each new location.
25. Thieves broke into the offices and stole $150,(sentencedict.com)000's worth of computer equipment.
26. The hospital has set up a special fund to buy new equipment.
27. The high cost of borrowing is inhibiting investment by industry in new equipment.
28. In their haste to escape the rising water, they dropped some expensive equipment.
29. We had enormous difficulty in getting hold of the right equipment.
30. It took them about one month to figure out how to start the equipment.
More similar words: requirement, equip, development, equivalent, developmental, equity, require, required, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, frequent, subsequent, frequently, consequently, moment, comment, mentor, segment, ailment, mention, payment, mentally, element, basement, momentum, movement, fragment, monument.