Random good picture Not show
1) The government has consistently denied using napalm.
2) The Ministry of Finance consistently overestimated its budget deficits.
3) He has consistently denied murdering his estranged wife.
4) The company has consistently underrated the importance of a well-trained workforce.
5) He is an unskilled worker who bungles consistently.
6) His report consistently begs the whole problem.
7) The company has consistently outperformed its larger rivals.
8) Her work has been of a consistently high standard.
9) Armani consistently outsells all other European designers.
10) The President has consistently denied the rumours.
11) Jones and Armstrong maintain a consistently high standard.
12) It's something I have consistently denied.
13) We have argued consistently for a change in the law.
14) In newspaper articles she consistently upbraided those in authority who overstepped their limits.
15) He is accused of consistently and callously ill-treating his wife.
16) The minister has consistently opposed any relaxation in the law.
17) The Peugeot engine has consistently outperformed its rivals this season.
18) The company has consistently denied responsibility,(http://sentencedict.com/consistently.html) but it agreed to the settlement to avoid the expense of lengthy litigation.
19) His spokesmen have consistently denied the reports.
20) The Army has consistently issued official denials of involvement.
21) But can they beat it consistently?
22) Acronyms and symbols are defined clearly and used consistently.
23) Network Solutions consistently has declined to discuss profitability.
24) Some groups consistently face discrimination: age is one mode of socially structured disadvantage.
25) Commonly, both are used consistently to help replace an undesirable behaviour with acceptable behaviour.
26) He says if it happens consistently it will have a detrimental effect.
27) The consistently revolutionary wing of Social Democracy, the Bolsheviks, became the authentic vanguard of the proletariat.
28) Several studies have indeed found that women consistently fail to tell interviewers about their abortions.
29) A closed mind is when you consistently believe that you're right and the other person is wrong.
30) To write a novel, one must keep pegging away at it consistently.
More similar words: consistent, consist, consist of, consist in, consequently, inadvertently, listen to, insist, gently, listen, recently, currently, apparently, frequently, diligently, listener, consider, considerable, considerably, consideration, consent, be considered as, a bone of contention, instantly, importantly, significantly, tension, persist, resist, assist.