Random good picture Not show
(1) This was a highly influential work.
(2) He is a very influential man in the government.
(3) Those facts were influential in solving the problem.
(4) He had influential friends.
(5) All sorts of illustrious and influential persons lent their names to our national culture.
(6) The fact is influential in reaching a decision.
(7) He had been influential in shaping economic policy.
(8) As a writer she was hugely influential.
(9) He was often seen hobnobbing with influential business people.
(10) In his day, he was a very influential politician.
(11) Dewey was influential in shaping economic policy.
(12) And, lest we forget, Einstein wrote his most influential papers while working as a clerk.
(13) When discussing influential modern artists, three names immediately come to mind.
(14) He was one of the most influential perfor-mers of modern jazz.
(15) They set up an influential committee to advise workers on how to economize in food.
(16) She is one of the most influential figures in local politics.
(17) He sat under the most influential teacher in his field.
(18) Two influential senators have argued for the retention of the unpopular tax.
(19) The committee was influential in formulating government policy on employment.
(20) He was very influential in shaping the government's economic policy/strategy.
(21) The group was influential in setting up the new schools.
(22) They set up an influential committee to advise workers on how to economise in food.
(23) He leaned over backward to curry favour with influential officials.
(24) He always tries to get in with the most influential people.
(25) Zoff was originally dismissed as a crank[sentencedict.com],[sentencedict.com] but his theories later became very influential.
(26) Far too many party hacks from the old days still hold influential jobs.
(27) Chaplin was not just a genius, he was among the most influential figures in film history.
(28) He procured girls of 16 and 17 to be mistresses for his influential friends.
(29) Individually, students have little power, but collectively they can be more influential.
(30) The West has gradually relaxed its hostile attitude to this influential state.
More similar words: potentially, essentially, residential, presidential, substantial, substantially, inflation, initial, partial, sentiment, initially, partially, palatial, frequent, subsequent, frequently, consequently, entity, mention, entitle, entirely, incentive, enticing, parenting, identity, identify, scientist, continent, identical, invention.