Synonym: accordingly, as a result, hence, therefore. Similar words: consequence, in consequence, frequently, consistently, subsequent, consent, sequence, frequent. Meaning: [ˈkɒnsɪkw(ə)ntlɪ] adv. 1. (sentence connectors) because of the reason given 2. as a consequence.
Random good picture Not show
1. Consequently we are in the position to...
2. My car broke down and consequently I was late.
3. Mr Foster has never been to China. Consequently / Hence he knows very little about it.
4. They had children and were consequently tied to the school holidays.
5. She failed her exams and was consequently unable to start her studies at college.
6. The molecules are absorbed into the bloodstream and consequently affect the organs.
7. She was a bright and eager student and, consequently, did well in school.
8. Consequently, most celebrity cover stories are pretty lame.
9. This aroused their resentment, and consequently their respect.
10. Consequently, the poorest families will have even less money.
11. Consequently generalizations about survival after diagnosis may be problematic.
12. Consequently[sentencedict.com], most pilots are trained on flight simulators.
13. There was no fighting and consequently no casualties.
14. The dispute be-came, consequently, the subject of a lawsuit.
15. Consequently, many countries prefer alternative policies.
16. Consequently, this was a divination of deep significance.
17. Consequently, nonviolent direct action as a strategy endured.
18. Consequently, some patients allowed their conditions to deteriorate.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Consequently customer satisfaction had actually declined.
20. Consequently, these relationships enjoy unrestricted support and protection.
21. Consequently, both will change drastically in workplace 2000.
22. Consequently, the widescale sanatorium service was doomed, an enormously cost effective benefit for both developing and developed countries.
23. Consequently, he ruled, the Education Ministry had been perfectly within its rights to ban the book.
24. Consequently, this view is frequently referred to as mathematical Platonism.
25. Consequently, management performance is defined as a need to know whether money was spent wisely.
26. Man is always more than he can know of himself. Consequently, his accomplishments, time and again, will come as a surprise to him.
27. Most computer users have never received any formal keyboard training. Consequently, their keyboard skills are inefficient.
28. I spent most of my money in the first week and consequently had very little to eat by the end of the holiday.
29. This poses a threat to agriculture and the food chain, and consequently to human health.
30. Grandfather Dingsdale had sustained a broken back while working in the mines. Consequently, he spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair.
More similar words: consequence, in consequence, frequently, consistently, subsequent, consent, sequence, frequent, gently, recently, apparently, currently, diligently, consensus, inadvertently, consecutive, conservative, conservation, consistent, frequency, instantly, importantly, significantly, response, CONS, influential, equipment, consist, consume, consult.