Random good picture Not show
2. He built the house low and wide.
3. Using a wide tape gives better quality sound reproduction.
4. There is wide disagreement on this issue.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. His wide chest tapers to a small waist.
6. I was wide awake all night.
7. Sam has a wide mouth.
8. Its branches spread far and wide.
9. Open your mouth wide and say "Ah".
10. Her face broke into a wide grin.
11. His ideas enjoyed wide currency during the last century.
12. The knitting should be 120 stitches wide.
13. The college offers a wide range of sporting activities.
14. We stock a wide range of perfumes.
15. He has wide knowledge on the subject.
16. The explosion left a wide gash in the rock.
17. The river was too wide to swim across comfortably.
18. She wore a wide belt round her waist.
19. The town provides a wide choice of entertainment.
20. He has a wide knowledge of painting and music.
21. The paper has a wide readership.
22. Claire has a wide circle of friends and acquaintances.
23. I could not relax and still felt wide awake.
24. She has a very wide group of friends.
25. She stared at him with wide eyes.
26. This issue has caused wide public concern.
27. She had left the door wide open.
28. It's too wide. We can't swim across.
29. The narrow path expanded into a wide road.
30. She has a wide circle of friends.