Random good picture Not show
3. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair.
4. You can adjust the height of the chair.
5. He was sitting in a chair.
6. He dropped his briefcase on a chair.
7. The comedian will chair a new TV panel game.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Can you mend this broken chair?
9. Sonny tilted back in his chair.
10. Stop rocking the chair;you are making so much noise.
11. She jumped down from the chair.
12. You could stuff the chair with this torn material.
13. Mary sat down in her chair.
14. He swivelled in his chair to face us.
15. I was sitting on a wobbly plastic chair.
16. I dragged the chair over to the window.
17. He laid his coat over a chair.
18. Fred lazed in an easy chair.
19. He wriggled uncomfortably on the chair.
20. Phil sat huddled miserably in his chair.
21. Grandad was dozing in his chair.
22. She takes the chair in all our meetings.
23. The chair casts a shadow on the wall.
24. The kitten was ensconced in an easy chair.
25. Christine squirmed uncomfortably in her chair.
26. He jumped up out of his chair.
27. He pushed his chair back and stood up.
28. Draw up a chair, and join the conversation.
29. She bid frantically for the old chair.
30. He sat down, straddling the chair.