Random good picture Not show
(1) Shake the bottle well before use.
(2) We can't shake down the whole building, - only the suspect's apartment.
(3) He stamped his feet to shake off the snow from his boots.
(4) Turn the jar upside down and shake it.
(5) The government wanted to reform the institutions, to shake up the country.
(6) He offered a limp hand to shake.
(7) Give the tablecloth a good shake before putting it away.
(8) Take your coat out of doors and shake it out.
(9) Shake the bottle before taking the medicine.
(10) Papa dismissed the idea with a shake of his head.
(11) Oil and water don't mix. Even if you shake them together they separate into two layers.
(12) She put out her hand to shake mine.
(13) These countries are trying to shake off the stultifying effects of several decades of state control.
(14) Shake up the medicine before taking it.
(15) While the water was heating she decided to shake out the carpet.
(16) The thunder seemed to shake the very foundations of the building.
(17) Wait a minute, I want to shake some of this water out of my boots.
(18) Give the new arrangements time to shake down - I'm sure they'll be OK.
(19) Businessmen are trying to shake off habits learned under six decades of a protected economy.
(20) Every little kindness you show me would shake my determination.
(21) The contents of the packet may shake down in traveling.
(22) Nothing could shake her conviction that "abroad" was a dangerous place.
(23) An old woman advanced a few paces to shake her fist virulently in my face.
(24) I gave my purse a shake[sentencedict.com/shake.html], and a coin fell out.
(25) Shake the drink before serving it to froth it up.
(26) He drove through the red lights in an attempt to shake off the police car that was chasing him.
(27) May 12, 2008, a magnitude about 8.0 large earthquake has taken place in Wenchuan County at Sichuan Province,China. In spite of the big earthquake, we will not shake the resolve and even bigger rain, we poured immortal love. Without frontiers, Chinese people's love spread in the disaster.
(28) Take some slow, deep breaths and give your body a bit of a shake.
(29) She picked up the bag of salad and gave it a shake.
(30) She picked up the envelope and gave it a shake.