Random good picture Not show
(1) Shake the bottle well before use.
(2) Turn the jar upside down and shake it.
(3) He offered a limp hand to shake.
(4) Shake the bottle before taking the medicine.
(5) She put out her hand to shake mine.
(6) Shake up the medicine before taking it.
(7) We can't shake down the whole building, - only the suspect's apartment.
(8) He stamped his feet to shake off the snow from his boots.
(9) The government wanted to reform the institutions, to shake up the country.
(10) Give the tablecloth a good shake before putting it away.
(11) Take your coat out of doors and shake it out.
(12) Papa dismissed the idea with a shake of his head.
(13) Oil and water don't mix. Even if you shake them together they separate into two layers.
(14) Shake up before drinking.
(15) These countries are trying to shake off the stultifying effects of several decades of state control.
(16) While the water was heating she decided to shake out the carpet.
(17) The thunder seemed to shake the very foundations of the building.
(18) Wait a minute, I want to shake some of this water out of my boots.
(19) Give the new arrangements time to shake down - I'm sure they'll be OK.
(20) Businessmen are trying to shake off habits learned under six decades of a protected economy.
(21) Every little kindness you show me would shake my determination.
(22) The contents of the packet may shake down in traveling.
(23) Come on, shake a leg[sentencedict.com/shake.html], we're late already.
(24) Her hands had started to shake.
(25) He's a dealer who'll give you a fair shake.
(26) Shake your rope and let it disentangle gradually.
(27) Shake the bottle before you open it.
(28) Come on, shake a leg.We're late already.
(29) He drove through the red lights in an attempt to shake off the police car that was chasing him.
(30) May 12, 2008, a magnitude about 8.0 large earthquake has taken place in Wenchuan County at Sichuan Province,China. In spite of the big earthquake, we will not shake the resolve and even bigger rain, we poured immortal love. Without frontiers, Chinese people's love spread in the disaster.