Random good picture Not show
1. The arts festival is pre-eminently a festival of theatre.
2. The party was pre-eminently the party of the landed interest.
3. This pre-eminently is an occasion when we would expect the conventional wisdom to lose touch with the reality.
4. The Princess has been pre-eminently successful in the creation of an independent role for herself.
5. The north, moreover, was not only united but united behind the king since Gloucester was pre-eminently the king's man.
6. The process by which legal principles are established is pre-eminently political.
7. Hannah Arendt is preeminently the theorist of beginnings.
8. Objective To determine whether preeminently antidepressant treatment can improve the efficacy of rehabilitation therapy in stroke.Sentencedict.com
9. He was preeminently cunning, and could bide his time with a patience that was nothing less than primitive.
10. Science is preeminently western. It arose through belief in a perfect, rational Creator, and in our ability to figure out the perfect universe that God created.
11. However, some of them are preeminently fast and powerful, so be on your guard.
12. Aside from self - discipline and capacity to concentrate, they are preeminently the core- curriculum skills of literacy and numeracy.
13. Monsters that look like animals. In general, they are small and unintelligent . However, some of them are preeminently fast and powerful, so be on your guard.
14. Thus, microparticles composed of chitosan and liposomes may be a preeminently potential drug carrier.
15. AIM: Composite resin has been widely used in conservative dentistry due to its preeminently esthetic effect.
More similar words: prominent, seemingly, preempt, gently, recently, continent, inherently, apparently, frequently, currently, diligently, consequently, consistently, inadvertently, remind, instantly, abstinence, seminar, premise, premium, feminist, reminder, importantly, significantly, opponent, component, the front line, nominee, examine, mineral.