Random good picture Not show
1. A piano tinkled gently in the background.
2. The water was bubbling gently in the pan.
3. The boats were floating gently down the river.
4. She gently kneaded the muscles in his back.
5. The path ran gently down to the sea.
6. She laid the baby down gently on the bed.
7. The woman gently tugged his arm.
8. Allow the soup to simmer gently for ten minutes.
9. Stir the sauce gently until it begins to boil.
10. Massage the shampoo gently into your hair and scalp.
11. The river meandered gently along the valley floor.
12. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves.
13. His hands gently caressed her body.
14. The trees swayed gently in the breeze.
15. He gently rubbed his swollen nose.
16. She touched his cheek gently with her fingertips.
17. She held the baby gently.
18. Cook the fruit gently until it forms a pulp.
19. Pigeons fluttered in and out,(sentencedict.com/gently.html) cooing gently.
20. Clean the rug by sponging it gently.
21. She was asleep in a chair and snoring gently.
22. 'You miss them, don't you?' he asked gently.
23. She fingered the silk gently.
24. The night air wafted gently over them.
25. He was gently caressing her golden hair.
26. To play the recorder(sentencedict.com), blow gently into the mouthpiece.
27. She touched him gently on the arm.
28. 'You go back to bed now,' he said gently.
29. Massage the area gently but firmly.
30. She gently released herself from his arms/embrace.
More similar words: diligently, recently, currently, frequently, apparently, consequently, consistently, inadvertently, instantly, importantly, significantly, agent, entertainment, sentiment, gene, genre, oxygen, agenda, legend, gender, agency, genetic, the front line, generous, generate, softly, costly, mostly, partly, in general.