Random good picture Not show
1. Most importantly, you must keep a record of everything you do.
2. He strode importantly into the room.
3. More importantly, can he be depended on?
4. More importantly, can he be trusted?
5. She was sitting importantly behind a big desk.
6. I was hungry, and, more importantly, my children were hungry.
7. This controversy was expected to figure importantly in their discussion.
8. More importantly, gays have proved themselves to be style leaders.
9. More importantly, I couldn't afford to.
10. More importantly they have admirable zest and wide interests.
11. More importantly, it rewrote large chunks of accepted science.
12. It is also, most importantly, user-friendly.
13. More importantly, I felt thoroughly pampered.
14. And, more importantly, so did the notoriety.
15. After coal, building materials figured importantly among bulk cargoes.
16. But more importantly[sentencedict.com], the network compromised itself repeatedly.
17. She walked importantly into the boss's office.
18. More importantly, it misses the point.
19. More importantly, there is always a withdrawal backwards or turn aside in moments of fear.
20. Importantly, dropping out of college has not deprived him of academic qualifications.
21. More importantly, it becomes the focal point in the player's mind.
22. More importantly to Branson, it meant Virgin were on a far smaller margin of any profit.
23. We had a fraud-free election, and most importantly, record turnouts.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Most importantly, farmers are unlikely to go to the expense of installing anaerobic fermenters unless the gas saves them money.
25. Most importantly they see the social structure of capitalist societies as being based not upon conflict but upon shared values.
26. More importantly, few if any stored samples go back farther than the mid fifties.
27. Even more importantly, it can achieve dramatic reductions in the amount of energy used.
28. They know their stuff inside out, but most importantly they also look like they are having a whale of a time.
29. If we served more soft drinks, there would be fewer hangovers and, more importantly, fewer drink-driving incidents.
30. However, aldosterone is also regulated by sodium and potassium levels and more importantly by the renin-angiotensin system.
More similar words: important, of importance, import, instantly, significantly, transportation, impose, gently, recently, currently, apparently, frequently, diligently, consequently, consistently, contemporary, port, inadvertently, shortage, mortality, shortly, export, report, support, heart and soul, portion, portray, airport, distant, instant.