Random good picture Not show
1. Throughout life, we rely on small groups of people for love, admira-tion, respect, moral support, and help.
2. As babies, we rely entirely on others for food.
3. You may rely on me.
4. Many working women rely on relatives for childcare.
5. It would be rash to rely on such evidence.
6. You can rely on me for help.
7. I knew I could rely on David.
8. Earth is our home, you rely on green.
9. I want to rely on and you are not.
10. We must rely on ourselves.
11. You can rely upon Jacelin.
12. Such cheap goods obviously rely on dirt cheap labor.
13. I rely too much on convenience food.
14. I rely on you for good advice.
15. Your own taste, let my heart closely rely on.
16. I should not have to rely on sustenance to the touch than the future.
17. The school has to rely on the goodwill of the parents to help it raise money.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely on him; while another one makes me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him.
19. These days we rely heavily on computers to organize our work.
20. Nowadays we rely increasingly on computers for help/to help us.
21. We rely quite a bit on ready-made meals — they are so convenient.
22. I don't know if I can rely on him, but I'm willing to take a gamble.
23. You can safely rely on his judgement.
24. You should rely on your own efforts.
25. Most historians simply rely on archives.
26. I don't know how far to rely on him.
27. Ordinary working with unusual attitude to complete, simple questions to use a comprehensive thinking to decision, the matter will look at the way, distant ideal rely on real efforts to achieve.
28. The establishment of the socialist system to we opened a reach the ideal state of roads, and the ideal into reality needs to rely on our hard work.
29. One of the good things about Inga is that you can always rely on her unfailing enthusiasm.
30. The owner of a car is no longer forced to rely on public transport.