Random good picture Not show
(1) The troops were severely debilitated by hunger and disease.
(2) Tony emerged unscathed apart from a severely bruised finger.
(3) She became severely depressed after her mother's death.
(4) He told them off severely.
(5) The man's face was severely lacerated in the accident.
(6) The accident left him severely disabled.
(7) Many of our patients are severely disturbed.
(8) Motorists should be severely punished for dangerous driving.
(9) The theif was severely drubbed for stealing the car.
(10) Foul play will be severely penalized.
(11) He has a severely restricted diet.
(12) The town was severely damaged in the war.
(13) Such cramming method of teaching is now severely reprobated.
(14) His policies were severely criticized.
(15) Steven was born severely handicapped.
(16) This new story has severely weakened the President's position.
(17) Motorists should be punished severely for dangerous driving.
(18) Their movements have been severely circumscribed since the laws came into effect.
(19) If the eyes are severely strained (sentencedict.com/severely.html), they become bloodshot.
(20) Road development in the area has been severely affected by the conservation programmes of the council.
(21) Fog severely restricted visibility.
(22) A rise in interest rates would severely retard economic growth.
(23) Anyone breaking the law will be severely punished.
(24) I was severely reprimanded by my boss.
(25) Salmon populations have been severely depleted .
(26) Spending on books has been severely curtailed.
(27) Their daughter was severely injured in a car accident.
(28) The army evidently fears that, under him, its activities would be severely circumscribed.
(29) The right side of my brain had been so severely bruised that I was comatose for a month.
(30) Those are the rules, and anyone who transgresses will be severely punished.
More similar words: severe, several, seventh, rely, barely, rely on, entirely, derelict, relieve, relatively, ever, fever, every, never, over there, for ever, ever so, however, reverse, everyone, every other, ever since, every bit, never mind, every time, in every way, sovereignty, whatsoever, everything, nevertheless.