Random good picture Not show
(2) The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
(3) The money is safely locked in a drawer.
(4) Don't worry. I shall get there safely.
(5) He safely negotiated the slippery stepping - stones.
(6) The pilot landed the airliner safely.
(7) Don't worry,I'll get you back safely.
(8) We can safely draw some conclusions from our discussion.
(9) I think we can safely dismiss their objections.
(10) The children were safely tucked up in bed.
(11) All visitors have been safely taxied to the hotel.
(12) The bomb has been safely disposed of.
(13) I was pleased to hear you arrived home safely.
(14) The tigers are safely caged in.
(15) The plane came down safely in spite of the mist.
(16) Ensure that all the waste is properly and safely disposed of.
(17) The teacher got the children safely over the busy road.
(18) All the fighters landed safely on the airport after the military maneuver.
(19) Captain Cook safely navigated his ship without accident for 100 voyages.
(20) The waste is safely locked away until it is no longer radioactive.
(21) You can safely rely on his judgement.
(22) The murderer is now safely behind bars.
(23) The pilot managed to land the damaged plane safely.
(24) What weight can this lorry safely carry?
(25) He slid safely into the third base.
(26) We can build up the speed gradually and safely.
(27) When the storm rose on the river[Sentencedict], they had to bale out to reach the shore safely.
(28) Work does not stop for the day until all the cattle are safely penned in.
(29) Give me a call to let me know you've arrived safely.
(30) There was a cheer when it was realized that everyone was safely back.
More similar words: a few, quite a few, rely, barely, freely, solely, rely on, lately, widely, likely, largely, closely, unlikely, routinely, entirely, actively, severely, precisely, privately, extremely, accurately, fortunately, ultimately, definitely, relatively, desperately, exclusively, effectively, respectively, deliberately.