Random good picture Not show
1) Unemployment and inflation are interrelated.
2) Unemployment can cause feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem.
3) Unemployment is high in her constituency.
4) Unemployment is likely to go on rising this year.
5) The level of unemployment is rising.
6) The government must make new policies to reduce unemployment.
7) Unemployment is a very real problem for graduates now.
8) Unemployment has hit unskilled workers in particular.
9) She was doomed to unemployment by her ill health.
10) Unemployment is a major cause of poverty.
11) There have been record bankruptcies and remorselessly rising unemployment.
12) Unemployment levels have rocketed .
13) They were impoverished by a prolonged spell of unemployment.
14) There are indications that unemployment will decrease.
15) The unemployment rate is rising in that country.
16) Australia's unemployment rate rose to 6.5% in February.
17) Poor housing and unemployment are the main problems.
18) There is no simple remedy for unemployment.
19) Young people are bearing the brunt of unemployment.
20) Unemployment is a blight on our community.
21) How do you account for the fact that unemployment is still rising?
22) Where unemployment and crime are high,[http://sentencedict.com/unemployment.html] it can be assumed that the latter is due to the former.
23) Mass unemployment seems to be a fact of life nowadays.
24) Male unemployment was 14.2%, compared with 5.8% for women .
25) When the options are unemployment or a boring job, having babies can seem like the only means of self-fulfilment.
26) Unemployment will be a dominant issue at the next election.
27) The rise in unemployment is seen as indicative of a new economic recession.
28) No one disputes the direct linkage between the unemployment rate and crime.
29) The country is an economic basket case with chronic unemployment and rampant crime.
30) This sort of job is a lesser evil than unemployment.
More similar words: employment, employ, employee, employer, payment, implement, accomplishment, implementation, accomplishments, deploy, temple, commencement, amendment, contemplate, entertainment, sentiment, moment, mentor, comment, element, mention, segment, ailment, mentally, document, fragment, momentum, basement, monument, comment on.