Random good picture Not show
1. The land lay derelict for ten years.
2. The theatre has been left to stand/lie derelict.
3. The ship is derelict long.
4. The houses were made derelict by the fire.
5. These derelict houses are a reproach to the city.
6. The canal has been derelict for many years.
7. Existing derelict land is needed for greening the cities.
8. Her body was found dumped in a derelict warehouse less than a mile from her home.
9. The derelict buildings are the signs of a town in decay.
10. Derelict inner - city sites could be sold off cheaply for housing.
11. Glasgow's industrial history has left many large derelict sites.
12. Continue past the derelict wall to the footbridge.
13. Today the site of the Mill is derelict.
14. The derelict PBYs were thoroughly exploded for the film.
15. An' the entire derelict bloody city an' all.
16. The land behind the factory is stony and derelict.
17. A new shopping centre will be built on the derelict land.
18. That part of the city is a wilderness of run-down houses and derelict factories.
19. Hundreds of millions of pounds are needed to redevelop large areas of derelict dockland.
20. It was as if the whole place were deserted and derelict.
21. These southern burials are clearly very different from the coordinated northern cemetery, obviously occurring once the suburbs themselves were virtually derelict.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. When they arrived to find truckloads of people encamped at the derelict village, Antheil became even more uneasy.
23. Looks at patterns of development, the approach of house builders to derelict land, and brownfield risk analysis.
24. The latter was now a veritable ghost town with its derelict buildings holding up false-front facades in the fashion of Hollywood sets.
25. Margaret Thatcher's governments encouraged the old nationalised industries to sell derelict sites which retailers snapped up for building superstores.
26. Near the end of its life the houses nearer Century Street was derelict for some time.
27. Our most disastrous Rannoch cottage was little better than a derelict shack, owned by an hotel in Aberfeldy.
28. The bridge at Yeald Brow was only refurbished last year with money obtained through a derelict land grant.
29. It had also kept him from going back to his derelict house in the scrap yard and taking Dooley with him.
30. Development plan policies should also encourage the reuse of derelict buildings.
More similar words: relief, conflict, relieve, delicate, reliable, helicopter, severely, conflict with, reliability, preliminary, dictionary order, be considered as, here and there, depict, victim, strict, elite, picture, fiction, verdict, predict, convict, dictate, slice, click, rely, district, restrict, strictly, there.