Random good picture Not show
1. The minister received some harsh criticism.
2. The lamp gave out a harsh light.
3. Expulsion from school is a harsh form of punishment.
4. He regretted his harsh words.
5. He winced inwardly at her harsh tone.
6. She was harsh to the servants.
7. Polar habitats are harsh and highly variable.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The children had had a harsh upbringing.
9. The punishment was harsh and unfair.
10. To be brief, we can't accept such harsh terms.
11. The weather grew harsh, chilly and unpredictable.
12. Good advice is harsh to the ear.
13. It may seem harsh to criticize him after his death.
14. The hostages are being held in extremely harsh conditions .
15. His voice was harsh as he enunciated each word carefully.
16. One harsh word would send her into the depths of despair.
17. We had to face up to the harsh realities of life sooner or later.
18. The harsh light revealed every crevice and wrinkle in his face.
19. The people have to accept the harsh exigency of war.
20. His harsh words caused her much pain.
21. I hope you won'tbe too harsh with the girl.
22. Many misfortunes came on us during that harsh winter.
23. The treatment meted out to captured soldiers was harsh.
24. The harsh sound jangled his nerves.
25. My breathing is harsh and wheezy.
26. She stood outside,[sentencedict.com] blinking in the harsh sunlight.
27. The people rebelled against the harsh new government.
28. Her harsh words stung him into action.
29. His voice became harsh and loud.
30. The sharp nose and thin lips gave his face a very harsh look.
More similar words: scholarship, in tears, solar system, ownership, leadership, membership, partnership, hard, a share, Chart., charm, shark, sharp, chart, shared, harrow, Charlie, harvest, sharply, harmony, charter, hardware, hardly any, shareholder, in charge of, harassment, take charge, discharging, characterize, characteristic.