Random good picture Not show
1. Stop wriggling and let me put your T-shirt on.
2. She wore shabby old jeans and a T-shirt.
3. The T-shirt was too small for him.
4. I can't get these marks out of my T-shirt.
5. She was wearing an old washed-out T-shirt and jeans.
6. This old T-shirt has completely lost its shape.
7. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
8. He lifted his T-shirt to expose a jagged scar across his chest.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Wear a T-shirt under your wetsuit to stop it chafing.
10. He wore a T-shirt that had been tie-dyed in bright colours.
11. His muscles rippled beneath his T-shirt as he worked.
12. He had bare feet, a T-shirt and cords on.
13. $70 for a T-shirt! What a rip-off!
14. He bulges out of his black T-shirt.
15. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.
16. All she bought me was this lousy T-shirt.
17. He goes around in a T-shirt even in winter.
18. Collect six tokens for a free T-shirt.
19. The T-shirt comes in Small, Medium and Large.
20. He was wearing jeans and a stripy T-shirt.
21. Ten runners-up received a T-shirt as a consolation prize.
22. The striped T-shirt became the comedian's trademark.
23. She wore a short T-shirt that revealed her midriff.
24. She was dressed casually in shorts and a T-shirt.
25. He was wearing some old shorts and a grubby T-shirt.
26. I spotted a well-endowed girl in the audience wearing a tight white T-shirt.
27. Don't be ridiculous! You can't pay ￡40 for a T-shirt!
28. She could see the muscles of his shoulders beneath his T-shirt.
29. Not camping again! Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
30. You don't need to dress up just to go to the pub - jeans and a T-shirt will do.