Random good picture Not show
1. Being reluctant to think , unwilling to study intensively and under-stand deeply and being complacentand satisfied at negligible knowledgeall are the cause of poor intelligence, which can be germed as "foolish".
2. She was reluctant to go with him.
3. Mr Spero was reluctant to ask for help.
4. My son is reluctant to go to the kindergarten.
5. I am reluctant to trust anyone totally, Your Excellency.
6. Students may feel reluctant to ask questions.
7. She was reluctant to voice her suspicions.
8. He gave me a reluctant assistance.
9. She gave a reluctant smile.
10. She was reluctant to admit she was wrong.
11. She was very reluctant to admit the truth.
12. The police are reluctant to step in.
13. Shops are often reluctant to take back unsatisfactory goods.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He finally gave a reluctant smile.
15. Scientific institutions have been reluctant to take corrective action.
16. Don't worry if your baby seems a little reluctant to crawl or walk.
17. He said no and seemed oddly reluctant to talk about it.
18. Reluctant to lose residual temperature, forgetting the scar is still in pain.
19. Many parents feel reluctant to talk openly with their children.
20. Children are sometimes understandably reluctant to wear glasses that are ugly or uncomfortable.
21. They were reluctant to leave hearth and home.
22. Criminals are very reluctant to leave a paper trail.
23. The courts are reluctant to interfere in these matters.
24. She was reluctant to confess her ignorance.
25. The child was reluctant to leave her mother.
26. She was curiously reluctant to talk about the experience.
27. Cath was most reluctant to surrender her independence.
28. I was reluctant to embroil myself in his problems.
29. We were reluctant to start the long trudge home.
30. It is difficult to quantify an exact figure as firms are reluctant to declare their losses.
More similar words: relevant, instant, distant, constant, assistant, instantly, important, consultant, substantial, importantly, substantially, hallelujah, dictate, spectacle, spectacular, auction, conduct, product, rely, instruct, reduction, relax, barely, structure, construct, relief, rely on, relate, or else, barrel.