Random good picture Not show
1. My trip is business related.
2. I related my adventure to my family.
3. She related the whole story vividly.
4. These problems are closely related.
5. She related how it happened.
6. The two ideas are very closely related.
7. He related what he had seen in the theatre.
8. He related several anecdotes about his first years as a congressman.
9. Much of the crime in this area is related to drug abuse.
10. In the future, pay increases will be related to productivity.
11. Much of the violence is related to drugs and gang warfare.
12. Are they by any chance related?
13. The cat and the lion are related species.
14. His father's distantly related to the Royal family.
15. Are you related to Margaret?
16. We spent days going through all related reference material.
17. He professed a distaste for everything related to money.sentencedict.com/related.html
18. The explorer related his adventures.
19. We regard health as inversely related to social class.
20. Then he related what had passed between them.
21. He related the facts of the case to journalists.
22. She believes she's related to royalty.
23. Good teaching and good testing are closely related.
24. She's my namesake but we're not related.
25. The llama is related to the camel.
26. Education levels are strongly related to income.
27. The Belgian language is closely related to French.
28. The works are stylistically related.
29. Police now believe that the three crimes could be related.
30. The philosophical problems of chance and of free will are closely related.
More similar words: relate, relative, relation, relatively, correlation, relationship, in relation to, isolated, insulated, relax, revelation, elaborate, late, estimated, laminated, truncated, plate, later, complicated, associated, repeatedly, integrated, lately, isolate, violate, sophisticated, percolate, regulate, decaffeinated, speculate.