Synonym: serpent, viper. Similar words: naked, snap, snack bar, take, bake, make, brake, shake. Meaning: [sneɪk] n. 1. limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous 2. a deceitful or treacherous person 3. a tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition 4. a long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer 5. something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake. v. 1. move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake 2. form a snake-like pattern 3. move along a winding path.
Random good picture Not show
2. A snake slithered across the grass.
3. I recoiled in horror from the snake.
4. The snake coiled around the branches of the tree.
5. He was hollering something about seeing a snake.
6. A small green snake slithered across the wet road.
7. She screamed when she saw a snake.
8. He's terrified of being bitten by a snake.
9. A snake slithered into the thick grass.
10. The farmer cut at the snake with a stick.
11. A snake was slithering silently towards us.
12. The dog cringed at the sight of a snake.
13. The snake coiled up in the sunshine.
14. The donkey bucked when it saw the snake.
15. He killed the snake with his bare hands .
16. The snake sheds its skin once a year.
17. A snake coiled itself around the branch.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. I mistook the stick for a snake.
19. A snake is sizzling at us.
20. A snake wormed on the wet ground.
21. A snake winds around a branch.
22. They kept whiskey to antidote themselves against snake bike.
23. The snake slithered off into the undergrowth.
24. The snake coiled up, ready to strike.
25. The snake usually reaches a length of 100 cm.
26. I had a frightening encounter with a poisonous snake.
27. The snake lifted its head and hissed.
28. The child was frightened by the snake.
29. A snake slithered across our path.
30. He was bitten by a poisonous snake.