Random good picture Not show
1. No artist of performer can entirely escape the lure of fame and its promise of endless admiration and respect, but there is a heavy price one must pay for it.
2. The gossip about her later proved to be entirely false.
3. Her disappointing exam results are entirely due to her inattention in class.
4. My line of work is entirely unrelated to politics.
5. The mountain area is covered entirely in dense jungle.
6. The sofa was entirely occupied by two large cats.
7. He resigned himself entirely to his wife's will.
8. The police are not always entirely blameless in these matters.
9. The announcement was not entirely unexpected.
10. They relied entirely on these few weapons for their defence.
11. As babies, we rely entirely on others for food.
12. Fraud is an entirely different matter.
13. The committee was composed entirely of specialists.
14. Her confidence in him was entirely misplaced.
15. Don remained entirely subservient to his father.
16. An entirely rigid system is impractical.
17. Their attempts had not been entirely successful.
18. The names of the shops are entirely fictional.
19. The ending of the book was entirely predictable.
20. I leave it entirely to ur kind consideratior.
21. The building is roofed entirely with translucent corrugated plastic.
22. He was entirely misled by her words.
23. I don't think you are being entirely truthful.
24. The rest of the day was entirely at his disposal for reading and recreation.
25. He said that his feelings for her were entirely platonic.
26. These problems were never entirely overcome.
27. There have been previous attempts at coups. We regard such methods as entirely unacceptable.
28. I say "boys" advisedly because we are talking almost entirely about male behaviour.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. For the first time since creation(sentencedict.com), the survival of the Earth is entirely in our hands.
30. Genius is hard work, someone once said. If this is not entirely correct, at least it is to a great extent right.
More similar words: retirement, unrelentingly, tire, retire, retired, rely, barely, sentiment, rely on, severely, relatively, entity, requirement, mention, entitle, identity, identify, parenting, incentive, enticing, twentieth, scientist, identical, attention, continent, invention, essentially, prevention, scientific, potentially.