Random good picture Not show
4. The essence of Arsenal's style of football was speed.
5. In essence, all computers are the same.
6. To annotate the essence of life with friendship.
7. His paintings capture the essence of France.
8. Add a few drops of vanilla essence.
9. The essence of his religious teaching is love for all men.
10. The essence of consultation is to listen to, and take account of,[sentencedict.com/essence.html] the views of those consulted.
11. The essence of his argument is that capitalism cannot succeed.
12. His paintings embody the very essence of the immediate post-war years.
13. In essence , your situation isn't so different from mine.
14. The essence of his argument was that education should continue throughout life.
15. Like so many peasant foods, the essence of pasta is its simplicity.
16. Good communications are of the essence to remain competitive.
17. In essence his message was very simple.
18. In essence, both sides agree on the issue.
19. The essence of dialectical thought is division.
20. Do you use coffee essence in making cakes?
21. Her favourite essence smells like gardenias.
22. In this situation time is of the essence .
23. She was the essence of kindness.
24. The playwright borrowed the essence of plot from Shakespeare.
25. Her favorite essence smells like gardenias.
26. Yet change is the very essence of life.
27. Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
28. In the above chapter, we have learned what the essence of translation is.
29. The establishment of new international economic order is the essence of his article.
30. In any of these discussions, of course, honesty is of the essence.
More similar words: essentially, sentence, passenger, assess, vessel, dessert, depressed, assessment, fence, hence, senseless, sequence, science, commence, evidence, reference, residence, experience, conference, experienced, difference, preference, consequence, abstinence, convenience, in consequence, acquiescence, make a difference, commencement, independence.