Synonym: hike, parade, tramp, walk. Antonym: halt, stop. Similar words: research, architect, researcher, patriarchy, in search of, architecture, a far cry, porch. Meaning: [mɑrtʃ /mɑːtʃ] n. 1. the month following February and preceding April 2. the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind) 3. a steady advance 4. a procession of people walking together 5. district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area 6. genre of music written for marching 7. a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture. v. 1. march in a procession 2. force to march 3. walk fast, with regular or measured steps; walk with a stride 4. march in protest; take part in a demonstration 5. walk ostentatiously 6. cause to march or go at a marching pace 7. lie adjacent to another or share a boundary.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Beware the Ides of March.
(4) The ticket is valid until March.
(5) March is the third month of the year.
(6) Sow the seeds in late March.
(7) She stole a march on me.
(8) The band struck up the wedding march.
(9) The rocket was launched in March 1980.
(10) Anne is coming for a visit in March supposedly.
(11) Peach blossom in March, two people go, video.
(12) A peace accord was reached on 26 March.
(13) We're leaving on 2 March, that is, Friday.
(14) The lake thawed in March.
(15) The snow usually melts by mid March. Sentencedict.com
(16) He retired last March/is retiring next March.
(17) Sow the seed in a warm place in February/March.
(18) He made an official visit to Tokyo in March.
(19) We commence building on March 18 th.
(20) They reached Paris by plane on March 8.
(21) Blackbirds lay their eggs in March.
(22) She started work here last March.
(23) I flew to Milan in early March.
(24) March 6 is the date of his death.
(25) They planned to march on and liberate the city.
(26) She was born in March and christened in June.
(27) In March, his cancer reappeared.
(28) The enemy are on the march at last.
(29) Gather the men together and we'll start the march.
More similar words: research, architect, researcher, patriarchy, in search of, architecture, a far cry, porch, church, purchase, merchant, carcinomas, mark, remark, market, mark out, mark off, marine, marble, marker, margin, landmark, primary, summary, grammar, nightmare, marketing, supermarket, primarily, remarkable.