Random good picture Not show
1. She listened closely while he read the letter.
2. They analysed the situation very closely.
3. He resembles his father very closely.
4. Johnson finished first, closely followed by Stevens and Higgins.
5. The book has 100 pages of closely printed text.
6. The two problems are closely interrelated.
7. We are banded together closely.
8. This game is closely akin to rugby.
9. The children will be closely supervised at all times.
10. You resemble your mother very closely.
11. He was observed to follow her closely.
12. The net closely but buckle not forever.
13. These problems are closely related.
14. Those two processes are very closely interlinked.
15. Taste and smell are closely connected.
16. The device simulates conditions in space quite closely.
17. The bunker's precise location is a closely guarded secret.
18. We work closely together with...
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The two ideas are very closely related.
20. He scrutinized the document closely.
21. Your own taste,(sentencedict.com) let my heart closely rely on.
22. Council officers are liaising closely with local groups.
23. He is closely associated in the public mind with horror movies.
24. The museums work closely together, but are separate legal entities.
25. All the characters in the novel are closely observed .
26. It's amazing how closely Brian and Steve resemble each other.
27. Every piece is closely scrutinised, and if there is the slightest blemish on it, it is rejected.
28. We hope we can cooperate even more closely in the future.
29. The philosophical problems of chance and of free will are closely related.
30. They called for the defence system to be more closely integrated.