Random good picture Not show
1. He is closely associated in the public mind with horror movies.
2. She listened closely while he read the letter.
3. The museums work closely together, but are separate legal entities.
4. They analysed the situation very closely.
5. He resembles his father very closely.
6. Johnson finished first[sentencedict.com], closely followed by Stevens and Higgins.
7. All the characters in the novel are closely observed .
8. The book has 100 pages of closely printed text.
9. The two problems are closely interrelated.
10. It's amazing how closely Brian and Steve resemble each other.
11. This game is closely akin to rugby.
12. Every piece is closely scrutinised, and if there is the slightest blemish on it, it is rejected.
13. The children will be closely supervised at all times.
14. We hope we can cooperate even more closely in the future.
15. He scrutinized the men's faces carefully/closely, trying to work out who was lying.
16. You resemble your mother very closely.
17. The computer model is able to mimic very closely the actions of a golfer.
18. He was observed to follow her closely.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The net closely but buckle not forever.
20. The Prime Minister has made a statement closely approximate to a falsehood.
21. This hormone interacts closely with other hormones in the body.
22. His decision to move to London is closely allied to his ambition to become manager of the company.
23. Those two processes are very closely interlinked.
24. Taste and smell are closely connected.
25. Its brain is closely comparable to the brain of a chimpanzee.
26. The device simulates conditions in space quite closely.
27. The philosophical problems of chance and of free will are closely related.
28. They called for the defence system to be more closely integrated.
29. He squatted down beside the footprints and examined them closely.
30. The party is under pressure to align itself more closely with industry.