Random good picture Not show
1. She's well qualified but has no relevant work experience.
2. What you say is not relevant to the matter in hand.
3. He copied the relevant data out of the encyclopaedia.
4. Local authorities should submit schemes to the relevant minister for approval.
5. Museums should have a more involved or relevant public role.
6. On presentation of the relevant identity documents you may collect your property.
7. Relevant documents were presented in court.
8. Education should be relevant to the child's needs.
9. These comments are not directly relevant to this enquiry.
10. Do you have the relevant experience?
11. Past imperial glories are hardly relevant to the present day.
12. Failure to disclose all relevant changes may invalidate your policy.
13. Send me all the relevant information.
14. Copies of the relevant documents must be filed at court.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. He sifted the relevant data from the rest.
16. The relevant inspecting organs shall give assistance thereto.
17. The point is highly relevant to this discussion.
18. How relevant is religious education to most children?
19. All relevant departments will co - operate to publicise this MPF system which affects the general public.
20. This point is really relevant and we had better move on.
21. She brought him, unasked(sentencedict.com), the relevant file.
22. They demanded the immediate handover of all relevant documents.
23. I think there was deliberate concealment of relevant documents.
24. Colour and sex are hardly relevant when appointing somebody to a job.
25. For ease of reference, only the relevant extracts of the regulations are included.
26. All the relevant records are easily available ready to hand.
27. He refused to comment before he had seen all the relevant information.
28. The prime minister will hold a consultation with all the relevant groups.
29. He has decided to prosecute her after careful consideration of all the relevant facts.
30. The MOD gave an undertaking to Saville that it had provided him with all relevant material.
More similar words: elevator, eleven, advantage, avant-garde, release, elegant, reluctant, take advantage of, elephant, unrelentingly, level, levity, van, prevail, evaluate, all levels, vanish, evaluation, devastating, advanced, in advance, in advance of, rely, barely, relax, or else, barrel, relate, relief, rely on.