Random good picture Not show
(1) They live in a suburban area of Shanghai.
(2) They live in suburban Washington.
(3) From 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. the suburban buses leave every hour on the hour.
(4) Suburban schools gleam with modern gadgetry, while inner city schools lack basic textbooks.
(5) Bennett is the all-American suburban mom.
(6) Traditionally, their burials lay in the suburban cemeteries.
(7) Suburban planning was in its infancy.
(8) Schneider manages an apartment complex in suburban Denver.
(9) Farther north, London changed and became more leafy suburban.
(10) The city or suburban dwellings of the new class were at first too small to accommodate the extended family.
(11) The station etiquette of the suburban commuter was quite distinctive.
(12) With the vast majority of suburban commuters unable to get to New York, brokerage firms were operating with skeleton staffs.
(13) Now he is a radiologist in a suburban hospital of 650 beds.
(14) The suburban housing estates were complete and the lawns were in.
(15) The Suburban Book of the Dead Your really classic science-fiction movie usually begins with the big pan across deep space.
(16) Generally speaking, though, suburban gentility has seeped across the map.
(17) In Tehelka's suburban office in Delhi, they devised a false logo for West End and printed off phoney business cards.
(18) They rarely leave their home in suburban San Diego, but did visit children over Christmas.
(19) She felt she had to escape from the claustrophobia of suburban family life.
(20) His appeal extends beyond the old Republican base of suburban country club whites.
(21) The design organization previously cosponsored annual home tours with the San Diego Historical Society, usually at historic sites and suburban mansions.
(22) A single warped door that once covered a two-car garage somewhere in suburban California serves as a wall.
(23) But, so far, nobody has proved the retired pathologist from suburban Detroit to be a criminal.
(24) He commutes 30 miles from his home in southwest Portland to a city government job in suburban Gresham.
(25) What it really means is that the new trams are a hybrid between street car and lightweight suburban train.
(26) Employment of local government inspectors is concentrated in cities and in suburban areas undergoing rapid growth.
(27) The old estate looked quite ready to swap tarmac for mud; this one has a distinctly more suburban air.
(28) Gunmen fired more than 100 rounds into his black Chevrolet Suburban, killing him instantly. Sentencedict.com
(29) Gingrich was more combative than apologetic during appearances at three town meetings in his suburban Atlanta district.
(30) It was semi-detached and mock Tudor, in a quiet suburban street lined with acacia trees and unbroken street lamps.