Synonym: ease up, loosen, rest. Antonym: tighten. Similar words: relate, related, relation, relative, relatively, correlation, relationship, in relation to. Meaning: [rɪ'læks] v. 1. become less tense, rest, or take one's ease 2. make less tight 3. become loose or looser or less tight 4. cause to feel relaxed 5. become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner 6. make less severe or strict 7. become less severe or strict 8. make less active or fast.
Random good picture Not show
1. Deeply relax all your muscles.
2. I meditate in order to relax.
3. I just want to sit down and relax.
4. He stretched and flexed his knees to relax himself.
5. Just relax and enjoy the movie.
6. A bit of music will help you relax.
7. Relax, and let us take the strain .
8. Don't tense your shoulders, just relax.
9. I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you.
10. I ought to relax and stop worrying about it.
11. I could not relax and still felt wide awake.
12. Relax your stomach muscles , then stretch again.
13. Don't worry about it, just try to relax.
14. Relax your muscles before starting to run.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Let your muscles relax slowly.
16. He stretched and flexed his knees to relax.
17. Let's just relax and enjoy ourselves.
18. Muscles contract and relax during physical activity.
19. When I'm tired, I like to relax into a deep armchair.
20. Downstairs there's a breakfast room and guests can relax in the cosy bar.
21. The government found it expedient to relax censorship a little.
22. He needed to relax after the exertions of a busy day at work.
23. Relax when you dance.
24. Relax, kid, we're not about to roust you. We just want some information.
25. There'll be ample opportunity to relax, swim and soak up some sun.
26. I like to get everything done before the guests arrive and relax for a moment in the calm before the storm.
27. When I get home from work I like to relax with a glass of wine.
28. A gentle form of exercise will increase your ability to relax.
29. The doctor will be here soon. In the meantime, try and relax.
30. He lay down on the bed and tried to relax.
More similar words: relate, related, relation, relative, relatively, correlation, relationship, in relation to, galaxy, delay, homeland, elaborate, revelation, rely, The last rites, barely, barrel, rely on, or else, relief, release, relieve, derelict, severely, entirely, relevant, reliable, before long, reluctant, preliminary.