Random good picture Not show
2. I will greet this day with love in my heart.
3. He always got up to greet the dawn.
4. She sprang out of her chair to greet her father.
5. She liked to be home to greet Steve when he came in from school.
6. The students charged into the classroom to greet their teacher.
7. We associate China with the Greet Wall.
8. How should I greet, with tears, with silence.
9. I greet you in name of the President.
10. A crowd was waiting at the dock to greet them.
11. People flocked in their thousands to greet their new princess.
12. She rose slowly from her chair to greet us.
13. You must be there to greet your guests.
14. My parents were waiting to greet us at the door.
15. A reception party of soldiers was there to greet the visiting head of state.
16. I greet you in the name of the President.
17. The old lady rushed to greet him, arms outstretched .
18. He bounced across the room to greet them.
19. He rushed to greet her,[sentencedict.com/greet.html] sweeping his arms wide.
20. By and large, the papers greet the government's new policy document with a certain amount of scepticism.
21. I hate to greet the committee with bad news, but it can't be helped.
22. She rose to greet her guests.
23. In some cultures, people traditionally greet each other by rubbing noses.
24. The president rose to greet his guests.
25. He trotted off to greet the other guests.
26. She floated down the steps to greet us.
27. The chairman rose from his chair and came forward to greet her.
28. The dog fairly flew out of the door to greet him.
29. We've come to see you, so you could at least stand and greet us properly.
30. She was surprised that no one was there to greet her.