Similar words: free, free of, freeze, set free, free from, feel, peel, heel. Meaning: [ˈfriːlɪ] adv. in a free manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. Air can circulate freely through the tunnels.
2. The water pipe discharges freely.
3. The prince mingled freely with the crowd.
4. We have referred freely to his ideas.
5. He freely admitted that he had taken bribes.
6. Firearms are not freely available on the open market.
7. Her tears flowed freely .
8. EU citizens can now travel freely between member states.
9. The cattle are allowed to wander freely.
10. The right to speak freely is written into the Constitution of the United States.
11. They freely admit they still have a lot to learn.
12. They are discussing freely.
13. They promised that individuals could live freely without fear of reprisal from the military.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. WANDER The sheep are allowed to roam freely on this land.
15. EU members are allowed to travel freely between member states.
16. It is vital that the contract be freely entered into.
17. You may speak freely.
18. The wheel can now spin freely.
19. They freely admitted using the drug.
20. We talked, and the conversation flowed freely.
21. The hens range freely about/over the farm.
22. Prices are higher than they would be if market forces were allowed to operate freely.
23. The company provides cheap Internet access. In addition, it makes shareware freely available.
24. To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one you love go freely.
25. To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.
26. All sorts of colours will result as these flowers hybridise freely.
27. Throughout the Cold War, the Allies asserted their right to move freely between the two Berlins.
28. It is best to allow the rotor to rotate freely.
29. We tend to use these terms as if they were freely interchangeable forms of energy.
30. to keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.