Random good picture Not show
1. The interior angles of a square are right angles or angles of 90 degrees.
2. There is water in the interior of the cave.
3. The interior of the church was dark.
4. The original interior of the hotel has been replaced.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The ship's interior was an utter shambles.
6. Rot is eating away the interior of the house.
7. The interior has recently been extensively restored.
8. He called the minister of the interior and, lo and behold, within about an hour, the prisoners were released.
9. The boat's interior badly needed painting.
10. He has moved to the interior of the country.
11. The interior of the shop still retains a nineteenth-century atmosphere.
12. They brought in an interior designer to suggest colour schemes for the house.
13. The eighteenth-century interior of the building has survived through benign neglect.
14. The interior walls have patches of damp on them.
15. They do interior and exterior design.
16. He went into the interior of the country.
17. The work of interior design could be outsourced to those professional companies.
18. Yesterday saw the resignation of the acting Interior Minister.
19. The interior is decorated in sumptuous reds and golds.
20. The car's interior is very impressive - wonderful leather seats and a wooden dashboard.
21. Interior designers spend their working lives keeping up to date with the latest trends.
22. The interior of the building has been completely remodelled.
23. The restaurant's yuppified interior was done in colors like teal and mauve.
24. She led an expedition into the interior.
25. They went into the interior room.
26. The church has an ornate black and white marbled interior.
27. The estate agent had pictures of the house from the outside but none of its interior.
28. The decision was made on the recommendation of the Interior Minister.
29. The elaborate facade contrasts strongly with the severity of the interior.
30. Thus it came about that, after many years as an interior designer and antiques dealer, he combined both businesses.
More similar words: enter into, mysterious, painter, interact, internal, interest, interval, Internet, interview, in terms of, interrupt, interpret, interfere, interaction, interfere in, at intervals, intervention, interfere with, international, interpretation, at regular intervals, prior, warrior, prior to, priority, period, intent, intend, in tears, intense.