Random good picture Not show
1) I'm a relative newcomer to the retail business.
2) The retail price of this car is.
3) Do you buy wholesale or retail?
4) He buys wholesale and sells retail.
5) They have tried to reinvent their retail stores.
6) The retail dealer buys at wholesale and sells at retail.
7) We should be able to retail most of these products to overseas customers.
8) We are looking for more retail outlets for our products.
9) Record profits in the retail market indicate a boom in the economy.
10) The retail price index for September is expected to show inflation edging up to about 10.8 per cent.
11) What you need is a bit of retail therapy!
12) These shoes retail at 80 dollars a pair.
13) In this shop they retail tobacco and sweets.
14) They expanded their retail operations significantly during the 1980s.
15) Retail sales fell in November by 10%.
16) Retail business slacks down when employment drops.
17) He works in the retail trade .
18) Britain's retail sales jumped 3.2 percent in April.
19) Retail prices are running high.
20) Working on Saturdays is usual in the retail trade.
21) Retail prices of staple foods remain unchanged.
22) The retail value would be around $500.
23) Shopkeepers buy wholesale and sell retail.
24) Retail sales fell by 1.3% in January.
25) These biros retail at/for 70p.
26) He made the sweets himself and sold them by retail.
27) He regards e-commerce as an indivisible part of modern retail.
28) Her father was shot by someone trying to rob his small retail store.
29) The job is open to applicants with over two years' experience in retail.
30) You can sell it to them at a set wholesale price,(sentencedict.com)[http://sentencedict.com/retail.html] allowing them to mark it up for retail.